We had a great weekend. It started off with a delivery Friday night! We bought a new mattress the night before and it was delivered the next day! I also picked up some new bedding. I will post pictures later :)
We had a friend come spend the weekend with us. He arrived Saturday morning. We spent that afternoon showing him around the town. We stopped and ate lunch at Taco Mamacita. It was super yummy! After lunch we went over to Clumpies for ice cream, my favorite.
This was Finley's 2nd ice cream in just a few days. She was very excited!
We had a great time visiting another church on Sunday and then lunch with the Hicks family and our friend. I broke the faucet in the ladies room at the restaurant. Oops! Actually, I think it was already broken. I just re-broke it.
Sunday afternoon after our friend left, we started the 2nd season of the walking dead. We just got Netflix, and we are loving it!
I also need to take a minute to boast about my husband! He is the best! All weekend I was trying to keep a headache at bay. By Sunday afternoon it had turned into a full blow migraine and I had to give into it. There was no more fighting it. Lets just say it won. It was one of those migraines that everything makes it worse. Breathing seemed to make my head vibrate. I had a hard time keeping my head up as we ate dinner. He told me to go lay down and rest. He then cleaned up dinner and the dishes, kept Finley busy until bedtime and tried to keep the house as quite as possible. He took care of Finley's night time routine and let me rest. I ended up falling asleep around 6:30 pm. I woke up a few times, then around 9:00 it finally felt like the migraine was starting to go away. It is still hanging around today, but not as bad as last night.
Well I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:
Post a Comment