So here are the 5 things that are making me happy right now....
1 and 2.) A new mattress and bedding! For the last few years this is how our mattress conversation would go...
Me: Hey we should think about getting a new mattress....
Matthew: Yeah some day....
Me: Yeah, like in the next year....
Matthew: Yeah, like in the next 5 years....
Well since we have been married for almost 6.5 years and our mattress was mine from high school, we finally decided it was time. So last week we did it. We bought a new mattress. And with a new mattress comes new bedding, obviously! This thing is HUGE compared to the one we were sleeping on! And I love it! We did have to get stairs for our dog to get up and down.....
3.) Netflix and The Vampire Diaries. We got Netflix last weekend. We have gone back and forth with this decision for a while now, and again we just bit the bullet and did it. I am also loving this! I have been watching the mess out of The Vampire Diaries. I love that I can watch it when Matthew isn't home!
4.) Easter. Easter is this weekend and I am looking forward to spending some time with both our families. I am not looking forward to all the driving we are going to have to do. But it will be worth it!
5.) Having a well below average sized 3 year old. I started Finley's spring/summer switch over this week. I was able to go through some of her stuff from last year and pick out some things that she will be able to wear again this year! Woot woot! I love getting more then just a few weeks of wear out of clothes for her! No lie... there is one pair of shorts that I think she will be able to wear again this year that she had worn for the past 3 summer!
Have a great Easter weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment