Hello March!
March means a few different things....
1) Spring should be here soon. We already have some flowers blooming in our front yard!
2.) Easter is at the end of this month. Which means pretty dresses and pastel colors!
3.) It means we are 1 more month closer to April.... and April means my birthday and Finley's birthday!
4.) We should be able to wear sandals and spring dresses in a few weeks.
I haven't updated in almost 2 weeks, mostly because there was nothing to update about. We have spent several days in our pj's and not even getting dress. We did take a day and go out to the Children's Museum, which is always a good time! We got a yearly pass as one of Finley's birthday gifts. We have decided to have a much more chill birthday party this year and do mostly just family. That way we can get a pass to the museum and the aquarium. I am very excited about these passes!
Other then that, there hasn't been a whole lot going on...
Finley has been running a mid-grade fever this week, which is another reason we haven't really gone anywhere. I can't wait for this to go away. All it has done is make her cranky. She still wants to play, but she is just in a bad mood while she does it :(
The news is calling for some snow today and tomorrow, so we will see if it actually happens.
I am totally in the mood for Spring now! Easter is at the end of this month and I can't wait!!
A High 5 post will be coming at some point today, so look forward to that!
And have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment