Clean out the closest and get ride of at least 4 bags of stuff.
Carve or decorate a pumpkin.
Go for a hike when the leave start to change colors.
Make an apple pie.
Visit a pumpkin patch.
Go apple picking.
Go trick-or-treating.
Have family pictures made.
Make as making pumpkin flavored treats as possible.
Go to the county fair.
Have a picnic at the park.
Make chili.
Make leaf art.
Do backyard camping.
Have a bonfire.
Roast marshmallows.
Go to the drive in movies.
Go on a bike ride.
Happy first day of FALL!!

OH MAN, I forgot about leaf art! this is a great list! good luck!
ReplyDeleteThanks! We will be on a mission trip for 2 weeks in October. So I hope we don't end up missing the leaves changing colors!
Deletei love your bucket list, i would start with going to a drive in
ReplyDeleteWhen I lived in the Northeast our local state fair was always in the Fall. I loved it. For some reason in the south, they only do it in the summer when it's way too hot to go.
ReplyDeleteYeah, some southern places do have them during the summer. Which I hate. I hate sweating and being hot!! Our here in Chattanooga is this weekend. So hopefully it will be nice out :)
DeleteI love apple picking! And apple pie. And chili. I'm going to come hang out with you this fall!
ReplyDeleteCome on over! :)
Delete