Day 3, Friday: Things that make you uncomfortable
- Close talkers.
- Mouth breathers.
- Watching some stick their foot in their mouth. When I worked at a bank, I watched a customer say to another teller "When are you due?" The teller told the customer she wasn't pregnant. Then instead of apologizing the customer said "Well then maybe you shouldn't wear that jacket any more. It makes you look pregnant." I think my jaw hit the floor. I couldn't believe I had just witnessed that.
- Feet. Eww.
- Super short skirts,short, or dresses and low cut tops. I think some people look awesome in short things. They have the body for it. I do not. Also, wearing an outfit where all my stuff is hanging out does not work well for chasing a toddler around. I always end up pulling it down or up, and worrying about if I am giving a "free show" to the people behind me.
- Driving next to semi-trucks on the highway.
- Driving on the highway.
- When people come to my house and it is messy.
- When I get compliments. For some reason this makes me really uncomfortable. Most people beam at compliments. I just say thank you and try to change the subject.
- When people come to my house and it is messy.
- When I get compliments. For some reason this makes me really uncomfortable. Most people beam at compliments. I just say thank you and try to change the subject.
- Speaking in front of people.
- Meeting new people. I am actually very shy and tend to keep quite and to myself or stick to someone I already know. This comes off the wrong way sometimes. I've been told I come off stuck up or not friendly, but really I am just scared. I don't want to be rejected.
- Watching other people fight or make snide comments to each other.

No comments:
Post a Comment