1. No cooking (unless I feel like it)! It looks like leftovers and McDonald's for the next few nights!
2. Girlie Movie Marathons! This is my chance to watch all the movies my husband refuses to watch with me.
3. Clean and organizing time! Well as much as I can get done with a toddler hanging on my legs. So I am sure there will be post about those changes being made around my house.
4. Crafting time!!!!! I have several projects I have planned to make, mostly for Finley's upcoming 2nd birthday party. So those will be posted as soon as I get them finished.
But on to tonight's project.....
Nutella and Bananas Ice Cream
I found this recipe online and thought my picky (almost) 2 year old would like it.
The original recipe calls for 1 cup nutella and 6 bananas. I ended up halving this recipe. Mostly because I didn't want to use all the nutella I just bought (that stuff is expensive!) and I only had 4 banana on hand. So I did....
1/2 cup nutella
3 bananas
Put it in a blender and blend until smooth. Transfer to a storage container or Popsicle molds and stick it in the freezer for a few hours or over night until the mixture is set (no lie.... that easy!).
I recommend using the Popsicle molds. I put mine in a Tupperware container and let it cool over night, it was rock hard that afternoon at lunch and was very hard to scoop out.
At first I tried to feed it to Finley, but she wanted nothing to do with it. So I ended up just leaving her with the bowl and spoon and walking away. When I peeked my head back around the corner to see what she was doing this is what I saw....
So from the pictures you can even begin to understand the mess she made! It was every where! It was on the table, down her shirt sleeve and all over her pants. I'm guessing she liked it!
It is totally worth trying! I'm not a big fan of bananas, but I tasted it and it was yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment