Friday, August 16, 2013

You should put some cream on that....

 
This weekend Matthew and I will celebrate our 7 year wedding anniversary! And so far.... no itch! Our anniversary is actually on Monday, but we will be celebrating on Saturday night. We have reservations at The Public House in downtown and I am very excited to get dressed up and go out to dinner! We decided to celebrate on Saturday so we can take our time at dinner and have a glass of wine (or 2...) and Matthew doesn't have to worry about being up with an alarm for work the next day. 

I am just hopping the sickness I have been fighting off for the last few days will hold off until Sunday or Monday. I can tell it's coming. My head is a bit fuzzy and I am having a hard time focusing on things. My ears are plugged up and I am asking "huh?" and "what?" a lot more. The TV volume is also on 25 or 30, when normally is it on 15 or 20. My throat is tender and although I can still breath through my nose, it is getting more and more difficult. My cheeks are flushed and neck and shoulders are stiff. It is just a matter of time. One morning in the next few days I will just wake up feeling awful, I just hope that day is NOT tomorrow!



We have had a big week. Finley started her first day at the homeschool co-op we signed up for. She seemed to really enjoy it. She made a letter "A" necklace and refused to take it off all day. We will start our normal homeschool routine on Monday and she is very excited. She keeps asking if we can "do school" today.

Well have a great weekend!! Hopefully I will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment