Friday, August 2, 2013

Hey, hey it's Friday!

Well it has been pretty busy in these parts for the last few weeks.
 I have been keeping busy with the new moms group that I joined. They have something just about every day, which is awesome and busy.
On top of that a few weeks ago Finley and I spent the weekend with one of my best friends. She is getting married in the Spring and we had to go try on bridesmaids and flower girl dresses. I would love to post some pictures of the dresses, but we were asked to not show them until the wedding day. But lets just say Finley put on her dress and started to sing "I'm so beautiful! I look like a princess!"
We have spent some time outside playing and learning. One day this past week Finley was having a hard day. I figured we could either stay inside and have a hard day or go outside and have a hard day. We went outside, and it became a better day!
My parents came down this past weekend. It is always great to have them here! We always go out to eat and we got to show them around Chattanooga a bit more. We did a whirl wind tour of a few of the local restaurants. We have been wanting to go to Aretha Frankenstein's since we moved here, but we heard it was hard to get into. There was usually a hour or more wait. So on Saturday we got up early and headed out. We got there and only had to wait 20 minutes! Now we can mark it off our places to eat list! 
This week has been full of getting stuff ready for this weekend. This is our last preview service before we go weekly with the church next month!!! 
Finley's homeschool stuff arrived yesterday and I am super excited to start planning some lessons for her! We also start at a homeschool co-op in a few weeks! 
And now some pictures from our adventures over the last few weeks....













 
and on that happy note I am going to end this post!
Have a happy Friday and a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment