Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Is it over yet?



Is summer over yet? Because I am over it.
I can usually stand the heat and humidity until about July 4th, but after that I am counting down the days until fall. 
Which is silly really, because summer doesn't "officially" end until September. Then it will most likely stay hot for another month (or longer) here in the south. 
I don't know what it will be like here in Chattanooga though. I have been told it starts to cool down sooner up here, but I will believe it when I see it. I mean really? How much difference can a 100 miles make?
I am so over the sweating and the humidity. It is reeking havoc on my skin and hair.
So now I will start counting down the days until Fall. 

Happy hump day!
I can't wait until this weekend! I get to go see one of my besties and go bridesmaid / flower girl dress shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment