Friday, March 1, 2013

High 5 Friday!


So here are 5 things that are making me happy right now....

1) A mustache-less husband!!!!! This is kind of a awesome for me! I did not like the mustache he was rocking for several months. I was hoping that having surgery would force his hand on shaving it. But alas.... it didn't. Then the other night he came home from work and was like "I'm gonna shave it..." and I responded "What are you waiting for?" :)


2 and 3) This picture has 2 things that are making me happy at the same time.... fun springy painted fingernails and dark hair! For the last few months I have been rocking a red-ish brown color on my hair. I loved it, but it took a lot of work to keep the color right. More work then I was willing to put in, and in just a few weeks it would start to fade. So I decided to go back to my natural  color, which is almost black. I didn't realize how much I have missed this color on me! Also, I have painted my nails a pail pink with some sparkles  I have seen this style on Pinterest and wanted to try it out. I was excited to look in my nail polish bucket and realize I already had 2 colors that worked together!


 4) I finally got my library card!!! This make me very happy, because it means I can start checking out books for my kindle again. If you have not done it, go by your public library and ask for instructions on how to get an Overdrive account. It will connect to your amazon account and then you can keep the book for 14 days. I love it!


5) I am loving Gin Wigmore right now. Some of her songs have been feature in a few commercials. If you haven't checked her out, you should! Her music is awesome!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment