Wednesday night we got together with Heidi and Daniel and drove around to a few places that are possibilities for our church to start meeting. We have our favorites, but now we just have to wait to see what these places offer. It is very exciting to be moving forward on this and starting to see things take shape! After we stopped at a few options. we went and hung out and got coffee while we talked about the vision for the church. The next few months are going to be great!
My High 5 for this week....
1.) Finley and I are headed down to my parents this afternoon. We will be spending the weekend with them. On Saturday we are going to watch my nephew in one of his soccer games. At some point this weekend we are going shopping for Finley's Easter dress and maybe some bedding for new big girl bed! I also have plans to sit down with my sister and have her teach me how to knit! So this is going to be a very busy weekend!
2.) Last night we went and had dinner with some of the Nepali missionaries that Matthew and Daniel have gotten to know on their trips. Two of the guys there are actually from Nepal and are on the ground missionaries over there. So it was cool to spend some time with them and hear their stories.
3.) They gave us some fresh roasted and ground coffee from Nepal!! Brian, the guy in the plaid shirt, owns the coffee shop that we ate at and he took the coffee beans and had them roasted. Then before we left he ground them for us :) Yay coffee!!!
5.) Have I mentioned that I love cupcakes? Because I do!
Well I am off to start to pack and finish cleaning the house before we head out! I hate leaving and coming home to a dirty house!
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment