We had a great weekend! It snowed just a little. Not enough to cover the ground, but it snowed/flurried on and off all day Saturday and yesterday morning. The news is calling for more on Wednesday... I will believe it when I see it! How messed up is this.... We move to the mountains and hardly get any snow. Yet it looks like Newnan got some! LAME!
Finley has been loving to make a tent out of blankets and chairs. Forget that she actually has a princess tent in her playroom....
Saturday Matthew took us to lunch at a BBQ place called Thatcher's. It is soooooooooooo yummy! I think this is probably my favorite place we have eaten so far and it isn't even in Chattanooga. It is in Trenton, GA. near where Matthew works. If you ever come to visit, remind us and we will take you there!
We had the fried pickles and they were yummy!
I had plans on ordering the Cowboy Spud. Which is their BBQ pork on a baked potato. Matthew has brought me his leftovers before and it looked kind of "eh...." But then I tried it and fell in love! When we got there the pork wasn't ready. So I got the Cowgirl Spud instead (it has chicken instead of pork), and it was just as yummy!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......
We also switched over Finley's bed this weekend. So no more crib or baby in this house! She is loving her new bed! She just needs some new bedding to match her room!
She has done really well sleeping in it. Except for falling out of it at 2 am this morning. I was able to calm her down and put her back in the bed and she went right back to sleep.
She looks so little in that big bed! I can't believe how grown up she is getting!
We have a pretty fun week ahead. We have plans to go to the aquarium tomorrow. Then Heidi and I are having a much needed ladies night later this week!
Matthew has said I could do a bit of shopping for my birthday (which is still over a month away). So Heidi and I will be heading out to the mall to get some cool things. I have already started to find some stuff.
I got the shoes from Target ON SALE! YAY! The bracelet also came from Target, not on sale. Boo. I ordered the necklace off of www.groopdealz.com a few weeks ago and got it for a great price! You should check it out. I have also ordered a handmade headband that I can't wait to get here! I haven't been shopping for myself in a very long time, so this is so much fun to be able to really get some new things that express who I am. I can't wait to share all my finds!
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment