Friday, April 17, 2015

Five on Friday - Birthday edition

Tomorrow is mah birf-day and I am linking up for Five on Friday! So here are 5 things I am planning on doing over the weekend for my birthday.

1.) I am getting my haircut today! Finley is also getting her haircut today and her birthday is next week. So birthday haircuts for everyone!! This is what my hair currently looks like. I haven't cut it since September, so it is in desperate need of a trim.


2.) I am going to dinner with some girlfriends for my birthday tonight :) Ladies Night!! 

3.)  I told Matthew for my birthday I want to go eat fancy donuts. I also want to eat as many fancy donuts as I want without judgement.

4.) The other thing I told Matthew I wanted to do for my birthday is go eat at Thatcher's. It is a local BBQ place and is so yummy. Matthew gets to eat there pretty regularly because it is close to his work. I don't typically get to go as much because he takes customers or his employees there, so it is usually a work thing for him. I will usually pull the "If you love me you will bring me your leftovers. If you REALLY love me you will bring me my own" card :) It typically works...

So much food happening over the next few days!!

5.) We are also planning on going to the aquarium one last time before our pass expires. We wont be renewing it this year, but instead doing to the children's museum. So one last trip for the family. But I am not sure we will even be able to get down there. We have had so much rain and it is right on the river. I saw a picture this morning of Coolidge Park that is under water, which is across the river from the aquarium.  

This picture was floating around on my FB feed this morning.

There is green space under there somewhere.... O-o

So we may have to find something else to do in between food... because food. 

Happy Friday!!



1 comment:

  1. i hope you had an amazing birthday and had all the donuts you wanted! ;)

    ReplyDelete