Monday, April 21, 2014

30DoB (Day 21)

I have missed a number of days.... oops! I really haven't been on or near my computer. Today's topic is 21 facts about me. But since I just turned 30... I will give you a few extras!

So here are 30 random facts you may not know about me.

1. I break out in song on a regular basis. If you or I speak a phrase that is part of a song, I will bust it out and if you're lucky maybe even a few dance moves.

2. My thinking song is Jingle Bells.

3. I don't eat many vegetables. Especially green ones. I usually stick to green beans, butter beans, and have recently added asparagus.

4. I love getting packages in the mail. It is like Christmas!

5. My all time favorite color is pink, but I am currently obsessing over mint/teal. I think I have a problem. I have bought 5 things in the past week that are all a mint/teal color. I love it.

6. I am a horrible speller. Always have been. Thank God for spell check!

7. I do not re-watch or re-read anything. Once I have seen it or read it and know how it ends, I can't re-do it. This drives Matthew crazy, because he loves to re-watch movies. I would rather not. I have tried several times to re-read Harry Potter, and it just does not have the same excitement as the first time.

8. I hate chickens. I think they are yummy to eat, but find them to be really unattractive animals. I also dislike anything with chickens on them.

9. If you give me something monogrammed, I will love you forever.

10. We named our daughter after the girl that fit Matthew for his tux for our wedding. He saw her name and loved it.

11. I hate repeating myself. If you missed it the first time... sorry.

12. My favorite candy is Reese's peanut butter cups.

13. I have a list of animals I must touch before I die.

14. Easter will never fall on my birthday.

15. I was born at 8:17:00 am on the dot. No seconds.

16. I was an oops baby. My sister is 16 years older then me and my brother is 11 years older then me.

17. I have only seen a large amount of snow 3 times in my life. One of those times was this past winter.

18. I really want to go to Egypt.

19. I love candles. I can burn through a large candle in a week.

20. I have only owned 2 cars.

21. I hate beer. The one time I thought I might like beer, I ended up with food poisoning that night and threw it up. It tasted like beer and that sealed the deal.

22. I am horrible at math and thank God on a regular that I married a smart man that loves math.

23. I started drinking coffee because I wanted a Keurig.

24. I have been doing cross-stitch since I was about 8 years old.

25. I cannot sing and clap at the same time. It is one or the other, but not both.

26. I hate washing dishes and doing laundry. Sucks for me, since I am a stay at home mom. It is pretty much all I do...

27. I have never watched a Star Wars movie in it's entirety and I don't really care to. This drives Matthew and my brother crazy!

28. I hate driving.

29. I do not enjoy being in large crowds (like concerts). They give me panic attacks.

30. I love hot hot showers. I can take them even during the summer!

Well... that was harder then I expected...

Happy Monday!


2 comments:

  1. You mentioned no re-watching of movies and not re-reading books, do you feel the same way about re-runs of television shows? That is an interesting fact. One of my older sisters, can re-watch movies and re-read books because she forgets a lot of the details. There is a salt and butter "science experiment" trick really, that myself and my others siblings did to her five times in a span of three years before she finally remembered the trick and did not fall for it. Anyhow, random story about remembering things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I don't like to watch re-runs either. I can usually tell within the first few minutes that I have seen it before. My husband never believes me, until I tell him what it about to happen. I will suffer through a re-run if he claims he hasn't seen it before though.

      Delete