This past week has been very busy (April usually is for us with all the birthdays and Easter)! We had 2 birthday parties last weekend. Then Wednesday was my birthday. My wonderful husband surprised me this year with a very thoughtful gift. Last September we spent a week in the Finger Lakes of New York for our 5 year wedding anniversary. On one of the days we were there we did a wine tour and I fell in love with one of the wineries up there. So for my birthday he ordered a case of my 2 favorite types of wine. *Notice the already open bottle ;)* If you are ever in the area of Lake Seneca, I defiantly recommend do the wine tour and trying the Hazlett Winerey!
Then on Thursday my husband took the day off of work to spend with us. We weren't sure what to do, but after much thought on my part, we decided to go hike Amicalola Falls in North Georgia.
We had a wonderful time spending the day as a family and talking about how wonderful God was. We explained to Finley that God made the falls for us to enjoys.
She really seemed to like to watch the water come over the edge.
This was a sweet moment I was able to catch of Finley and her daddy! I think this is one of my favorites from the day!
Well today is D-day! Today is the day of the big birthday party! Everything is made and ready to go. I have to finish washing a few things and we will be set. I am still praying for no rain today. We have a 30% chance. I am hopeing it will hold off until later this afternoon.
*Pictures of the party and everything I made coming soon!*
No comments:
Post a Comment