We had a very busy week this past week, Lots of doctors appointments, meetings and errands to run. I think we had somewhere we needed to be every day by 10 am and something to do every night!
We hit up Target one day while we were out. We live about 25 minutes away from the closest one (I know, blasphemy!). So We only head out there once every 2 weeks. Finley loves to walk around the seasonal isles. She saw this mustache lollipop and said "Look! I look like Daddy!" She must have also looked particularly cute this day, because everywhere we went I constantly heard people say how cute she was as we walked by!
Finley had a dentist appointment this past week. She LOVES the dentist and brushing her teeth. While we were waiting for her to get called back, I snapped this picture. Something about this simple moment makes my heart happy. She loves to build and create. Her 2 favorite toys currently are play-doh and legos.
We had to make mud slime for an activity at church this weekend. Finley really got into it and has not let me throw it away yet. She has really enjoyed getting her hands in it and squishing it around. It personally makes me want to dry heave.
All these were actually taken with my phone. We were so busy I didn't have the chance to pull my big camera out.
On to week 6!!
She is so cute
ReplyDelete