Week 4 is just in time for me to do week 5 tomorrow!! Oops! It has been a busy week with being gone the week before and doctors visits all this week. Here are my pictures for this week.
Finley watching it snow and asking if we can build a snowman. Sorry baby... it will have to snow a lot more then that!
My niece is in there somewhere. My parents bought Finley and my niece a giant tiger each. Because you know... who doesn't need a tiger that is as big as they are! Finley loves this thing. She drags it around with her and has asked to sleep with it.
Getting to sleep with Finley. We do not co-sleep, but when it is just me and her I like to have her in the bed with me. She is kind of a wild sleeper and I get hit and kicked A LOT. Then there are nights where she rolls over and I can feel her search for my hand to hold or her put her hand on my face. Those are the moments I cherish and make the foot to the rib worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment