Well how do you pick just one!?
So here are just a FEW of my favorites....
Our wedding :
Just moments after saying our "I do's"
While taking pictures we had to move off the road for a passing car. I happened to step into an ant pile. This is the moment I realized it. Thankfully I didn't get bit.
Finley's birth:
Finally getting to hold my baby! It felt like to took forever for them to get her cleaned up and do all the tests before I got to hold her! I look a hot mess, but who cares! I am holding my baby!
Christmas at Serenbe:
A few Christmases ago Finley and I did a photo shoot at Serenbe with a friend. It is the cutest little town in Georgia and if you are ever in the Palmetto area you should stop by and visit. They have some really yummy places to eat!
Nepal:
I have soooo many pictures from Nepal that I love. If I tried to put all my favorites on this post it would take you 5 hours to look through. So here is just 1...
and finally the most current family photo... duh... because it is just an awesome photo!







No comments:
Post a Comment