I am taking part in the 30 days of blogging this April.
Today's topic is April goals.
1. 1800minute Challenge : I signed up to take part in the #1800minute fitness challenge. The goal is to do 1800 minutes of physical activity starting April 1st through May 31st. We are going on a family vacation in August and my goal is to look good in my swimsuit!
2. 3 days a week at the gym : To go along with the #1800minute challenge, I plan of going to the gym 3 days a week.
3. Blog every day in April : I have been slacking on keeping up with this blog. So my goal for this month is to take part in the 30 days of blogging in April!
4. Less junk, more water : I have a horrible sweet tooth and my weakness is diet coke. Along with getting fit I need to drink more water and less of the sweet tasty stuff.
5. Use my camera more : I bring my camera with me just about everywhere I go, but I somehow still forget to take pictures. I want to use my camera more, take more pictures, and really figure it out and be able to use to without hesitation.
Awesome goals!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for linking up! I am so excited to get to know you over the next 30 days! :)
good luck! I think the 1800 min challenge sounds interesting!
ReplyDelete