I am now less then 24 hours until my surgery tomorrow! By this time tomorrow I should be in recovery waking up and getting ready to come home!
So yesterday was suppose to be a day spent running errands, cleaning the house, doing laundry and making a meal for some friends that recently had a baby. Then around 9:30 am I got a phone call from a friend asking if I would like to do to the zoo. Who can say no to the zoo!? So I jumped on the chance! Finley LOVES animals and has only been to the zoo one other time, and that was shortly after she turned 1. So I threw my to-do to the wind, packed some lunch and water and we were off!
Finley loved to ride the lions!
She also wanted to give the birds hugs and kisses.
We had a wonderful time with our friends! I am so glad we were blessed to be able to go, especially since we wont be very active for a little while. This was a great way to spend some time together before I am off limits.
Last night we finally got some rain! We have had an awful heat wave for the last few weeks, and it seems like it has rained everywhere but where we live. For the last few nights we have seen the rain clouds and have even had some thunder and lightning, but it has never actually rained. Then last night we got some relief. The temperature outside this morning feels much more bearable. Although, now I have to do everything I meant to do yesterday and today, today while it rains! Oh well... that is the price you pay for fun!





No comments:
Post a Comment