Saturday, June 2, 2012

3 day weekend, vomit, and an abscessed tooth!

We had another crazy week! We started our 3 day weekend with a girls night. I was able to go hang out with some lovely friends and get some ice cream while our hubby's took care of the kids. On Saturday we headed out to Serenbe to check out the local farmers market and  HGTV Green Home (which will be my new home). Sunday was spent at church and catching up on sleep from a few days of too short naps and late nights. Monday was spent chilling out at the pool soaking up the sun and becoming a prune!





Tuesday morning was started with Finley randomly throwing up. Which is exactly how I like to start my day! Thankfully it was just a one time thing. 

Wednesday was started with a toothache. That afternoon I set up an appointment with the dentist. By the time I got there, the pain had gotten out of control! Turns out I had an abscessed tooth and they had to do an emergency root canal. I would not wish that pain on anyone. I would rather be in labor and have 10 babies then go through that again. 

Today was spent walking around our downtown square. The first weekend of every month they do a market day that has all handmade crafts. I love walking around down there to see what people are making. It also made me want to be creative again. I love to sew, but with Finley's birthday, Easter and Mother's Day I just haven't had the chance. I have been exploring other ways to be creative and just haven't had time to sit down and sew something. So after we were done downtown, I went and bought some new fabric and am going to make Finley a new pillowcase dress! I walked in and was so excited to make something I thought I was going to bust at the seams! I can't wait to start sewing!



No comments:

Post a Comment