Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Chill Week

Last week was pretty uneventful. Early in the week I had another dentist appointment. They found another abscessed tooth. Hopefully the antibiotics I was on will hold it off from getting worse for a while. I am really starting to understand why people hate the dentist. I take Finley this Friday for her first visit. We have been talking it up like it is a super exciting thing to go do. I am hoping that she doesn't freak out too bad.

I took Finley to her first movie at a theater. We got to see "Puss in Boots" and she LOVED it! She did so well! I am very excited to take her to go see "Brave" in a few weeks. I was really apprehensive about how she would do. The girl lives for "Tangled," but she can't sit through the whole movie at home. I really want to take her to see "Brave," but I wasn't sure how she would do. Luckily, we live in an area that the theaters offer $1 and $2 summer movie specials. I could justify taking her to a $2 movie to see how she would do, then taking her to a full priced movie if she did well. Which she did. So, yay! I can't wait! 

While Daddy was away paddling this past Saturday, that gave us the perfect opportunity to work on our Father's Day gifts.


Yup that's my hubby.... He's crazy I know!


We started out fully dressed and using a paint brush.







We ended up half necked and a hot mess! My OCD was freaking out. I tried keeping her clean and then just gave up half way through. She ended up in the bathtub after this project.

We spent Sunday with Grandparents while it stormed outside. We had a great time watching movies together. 

Finley has been having trouble sleeping the last few nights. I'm not really sure what is going on. I think she may be having nightmares. She doesn't normally wake up several nights in a row like she's been doing. Last night I went in to get her and she about clawed her way out of her crib when she saw me. She started asking for the light on, which is an unusual request. I hope she's not starting to have night terrors. My mom said I had them as a child and Matthew would sleepwalk. I hope this doesn't turn into a habit.

Well time to get ready for a play date at the pool! Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment