Last week marked the end of Finley's second year at preschool. She has grown up so much over the last 10 months! She is so smart! Her teachers did an amazing job this past year. It seemed like every day she would come home saying or doing something new. Every day she amazes me by how smart she is.
*Finley on her 1st day of school back in August.
* Finley on her last day of school in May. Look at how long her hair has gotten!
* Finley showing me her hand print book that she made this year. She would say "I paint!" and then tell me the color on the page :)
I also finished up my first school year with the babies. We had an amazing year learning and growing together. We started the year with babies and finished the year with toddlers that were talking and walking. It was such a treat to get to watch them grow.
***********************************************************************
We also went to a friends fly-in this past weekend. I think we found Finley's love. She was very excited about the airplanes. Every time one would fly by she would scream with excitement. I really wanted to get her in one, but I was afraid that they would be too loud and would scare her. So maybe next year....
* Daddy showing Finley the inside of the plane.
* Finley and her friend Trevor in the bounce house. It took her a little while to like it, but once she did we couldn't get her out of it.
It was an awesome day full of fun and family! We had a great time hanging out with some new friends and watching the planes fly by. We got to see a few planes do some tricks in the sky. Finley really loved when they would fly by really fast and turn their smoke on.
Since she didn't get a nap that day, she fell asleep on the way home. As we were pulling into the driveway she woke up and said "Airplane!" and then went back to sleep.
I think she is in love.
Maybe she will by a pilot someday??
No comments:
Post a Comment