Wednesday, January 21, 2015

2/52

I am finally getting week 2/52 up... a bit late... but better late then never! Amiright?

Not a lot happened last week. We had some pretty yucky days, so we spent most of our time at home. We did some more stuff for school. I saw this activity on No time for flashcards and knew Finley would love it. I was right. She had me freeze all of there other clip princesses so she could unfreeze them too.




We got a bit of snow last week also. Finley really saw snow for the first time last year. And this year she has been asking every couple of days since we told her it was winter time "when will it snow?!" Living in the south, snow is like a unicorn. You never see it and when you do... it.is.magical. She stood at the back door watching the big flakes come down. Of course she asked if we could build a snowman. I had to tell her it wasn't enough snow and wasn't sticking to the ground. She was not happy with that answer, but she enjoyed watching it snow anyways.


And as cold as it was last week... this week we are back up into the mid 60's. I imagine this can't be a good sign.... but we are taking advantage of it while we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment