Saturday, January 10, 2015

1/52

I have seen the weekly photo challenges over the last few years and have always thought about doing it. This year I have finally decided to try it out. I am hoping it will get me to use my camera more on a daily basis. I also want to learn how I like to shoot.

I know I am already behind on this... it should have gone up on Wednesday... but life happens... so you...

This week we are keeping it simple. We have been focusing on doing some school work. I have been lazy this year with it, but I am committed to finishing this school year out strong!




We have been taking it easy this week and have barely gotten out of our PJs.

Last night we had a group date night at a local coffee house to watch our friends band play. They did a great job and it was a wonderful way to kick off our weekend.

We are about to head out to a fundraiser for a local business that burned down a few weeks ago. Some friends are doing a chili cook-off to help raise money for the family to get back on their feet and get their shop back open. I hope it isn't too cold.. but at least the chili should be nice and hot!

I hope everyone has a warm and fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment