It has been a few weeks since I did a high5 post. So I wanted to get one done this week!
1. Our trekking poles arrived the other day. These are going to come in really handy while we are hiking to Namche!
2. Our gear pile is starting to grown! (11 weeks or 78 days until we leave!)
3. I made Greek pasta last night for dinner. It usually has chicken in it, but I left it out this time. It was still just as yummy!
4. I got to do a wee bit of shopping a few weeks ago and found these cute tops at Forever21.
5. I am in love with my new coffee cup! It is HUGE! It fits my 1/2 cup of coffee and my 1/2 cup of creamer and then room to spare.
A few other awesome things going on this past week that I don't have pictures for...
We have been to 2 play dates with a local moms group. We have had a great time at all the events and we will be seeing them again today at the Spray n' Play park. They have been lots of fun to get to know and hang out with. Sometimes groups of women can be clique-ish and judgy. They don't seem that way, which is really nice.
Finley and I leave tomorrow to go spend the weekend with one of my besties. She is getting married next April and we have to go bridesmaid and flower girl dress shopping! I also get to plan her bridal shower!! Yay! I love planning parties!
Well have a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment