Thursday, June 27, 2013

Currently

I have been seeing these "currently" post up on a lot of blogs and I really enjoy reading them. So I have decided to one too!




FEELING: Better today. I had a good laugh from a friend last night via text message. It was much needed. 

READING: Nothing right now, but I plan on starting the last book of the Fallen series by Lauren Kate today. 



LISTENING TO: It raining outside. Again. 

THANKFUL FOR: A husband that is good at fixing things.

THINKING ABOUT: Our next preview service and my to-do list to get ready. Also, homeschool planning for Finley for next year. I have a list up supplies I need to get, and more gets added every day. I am also thinking of how to set up her playroom to make it a good place to do school.

EATING: homemade and slightly healthy Chocolate chip banana muffins.



WATCHING: PowerPuff girls with Finley

LOVING: Finley being in the random compliments phase. All day "Mommy, I love you!" "mommy, I like your eyes." "Mommy, I like your shirt." It is pretty awesome!



LOOKING FORWARD TO: I am looking for to seeing some friends at a friends birthday party this weekend (adult style! no kids!). And a baby shower for one of Matthew's co-workers. I can't wait to meet some of the people he works with! 

No comments:

Post a Comment