I have been seeing people do this all over the internet and kind of love the idea. So I decided to give it a shot. It is High 5 Friday, or 5 thing that make me happy right now. It is a great way to remain positive about life when life isn't being very positive.
So here are my High 5's for this Friday...
1.) Vanilla candles - Right now I am loving vanilla candles. This is my second candle in a month. I have been burning through them like crazy! This scent is making me really happy!
2.) Zebra Leggings - My mom and I found these at Walmart the other day for Finley and they are super cute! I have pairing them with a skirt, but you could do put them with just a cute shirt and use them as pants.
3.) Bath Salts - I splurged last week while I was grocery shopping and picked up some bath salts from Whole Foods. And not the crazy I am going to eat you kind, but the real kind. The kind you put in a warm bath and sit back and relax. I haven't used them yet, but I plan on doing it soon.
4.) Red Lipstick - I am loving lipstick right now, especially red. I am trying to make bolder choices in my style. So when I see something I like, I am going to try it!
5.) A fixed computer screen - Back in June, Matthew stepped on my laptop and crack the screen. Since them I have been grounded and had to use a big computer screen. Well, we finally ordered a new screen and it took Matthew about 15 minutes to fix it! So I am mobile again!!
Those are my 5. What are your 5 favorite things right now?
tamara - love the way your blog looks. very clean and attractive as well as appropriate to your theme! I noticed you said you are loving red liptick = i have a recommendation for you! I love red too but it always likes to rub off or come off. Maybelliene and l'oreal both make red gloss stains that are the bomb! try it, trust me, you'll love them!
ReplyDeleteI will deff get one! I have been using lipstick pencils too. I like those a lot. They seem to last better then a regular lipstick.
Delete