That is right.... be jealous... It is the beginning of April and down here in Georgia we are already getting into the swimming pool. As much fun as we had, it was just a tease. This was a friends private pool, and now I can't wait until our neighborhood pool opens up in a MONTH!
So back to that To-Do List.... I did get a lot of it finished, with a few things added to it.
Get treat bags ready for Easter Sunday in the Nursery at church.
* Move all birthday party stuff out of the guest room and clean it. (Well.... that stuff has been moved.... to the floor and off the bed and it still needs to be cleaned, but at least my parents have a clean bed to sleep on)
*Go grocery
shopping for 2 Easter dinners. CHECK - now just to get cooking. It is a good thing I only have to take desert!
*Work on 1 birthday item CHECK - I finally got the scrapbook punch I needed to make the tags, so that is finished
* Clean house before parents get here - HAHAHAHA.... I hope I can get this done before we head out to Easter #1 in the morning!
*Print party invites and get those mailed out CHECK - 3 days later then I wanted them sent out, but they are out!
* Move all birthday party stuff out of the guest room and clean it. (Well.... that stuff has been moved.... to the floor and off the bed and it still needs to be cleaned, but at least my parents have a clean bed to sleep on)
*
*
* Clean house before parents get here - HAHAHAHA.... I hope I can get this done before we head out to Easter #1 in the morning!
*
New List:
* Make banner for Nursery hall for this weekend and get it hung.
* Make signs so parents know what room their precious baby goes to and get those hung.
* Start deserts for Sunday.
* Laundry!!! (my worst enemy...)
* Clean the house
* Dye eggs with Finley
* Hit up Hobby Lobby for ribbon and maybe Wal-Mart for egg dying supplies.
* Go to service tonight.
So here we go again....
No comments:
Post a Comment