I was reading Treats and Travels this morning and saw she had done a Currently post. I've seen them before and have always found them interesting, so I figured why not do one myself!
CURRENTLY
Reading: Blogs, Proverbs31 Ministry emails, and a book called "Say Goodbye to whining, complaining and bad attitudes in you and your kids." So far so good... now just to implement it in our house.
Writing: My first Currently post of this type. I have done "currently's" on life updates, but not one like this. I am also working out the 2nd part of our Nepal trip.
Discovering: My camera, I have had it for almost 2 years and I take it everywhere but don't use it like I should. I am finally figuring out how I like to take pictures and how I like for them to look. Also, I am figuring out what I don't like and how to change it.
Watching: New Girl, when Matthew is home. And Gilmore Girls, when I am by myself.
Listening: My worship play list on you tube, specifically The Rend Collective "Build Your Kingdom Here."
Thinking: About how I would like to be back on my normal schedule. I am over feeling wiped at 7 pm and wide awake at 5 am! I'd really like my 11 pm - 8 am sleep schedule back now....
Needing: To go to the gym. I haven't been since the week before we left.... so basically I will be starting over because it has been a month since I've been.
Feeling: The funny disconnected/depressed feeling being jet lagged brings. It's funny... it is very similar to the feelings you have after a baby. Everyone around has continued in their normal routines, while you went off doing something else. And now that you are back you are trying to find your rhythm again with the normal routines around you. It's strange and I don't like it. This is my least favorite part of coming back from a trip like this.
Loving: Our time spent at the pumpkin patch as a family this past weekend. Matthew is never thrilled about doing those types of things, but once we get there he is always glad I made him do it. I look my camera and was able to get some really great pictures. You can see some of my favorites over on instagram. After I post the pictures to my personal facebook page, I got some messages from some friends that are legit photographers. They were very encouraging and gave me some great tips to keep getting better pictures.


No comments:
Post a Comment