Finally! I am getting around to making a Halloween post! It is only a week late....
Thursday was the first day that I felt like myself.
We were invited over to a friends house for dinner and some trick-or-treating. It was suppose to rain all day, but luckily it held off until after we were done!
Finley was dressed up as a kitty cat and she loved it.
She could not just give me a sweet smile. She had to keep making funny faces...
This was the first year that Finley really got into trick-or-treating. She loved running behind the bigger kids and going up to the doors. She would get so excited about all the candy she got.
About half way through the houses she said "*heavy sigh* I'm done." She made it through the rest of the houses, but refused to carry her bucket. So guess who go stuck with that?
And now that Halloween is over it is time to start planning for Thanksgiving and Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment