Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

We are just a few days from our big move and we have had a ton going on! If we haven't been packing we have been trying to make our rounds to see people before we leave.

We have been able to take some time out to spend with our family and friends. Christmas eve and Christmas day went well at our house. Finley got lots of new toys that she loves, but nothing massive in size that we have to move. Which is always a good thing!




Finley giving "thank you and I love you" hugs!


We spent the weekend of New Years at Matthew's sister's house. She has 2 horses that Finley loves to go out and see.


If you notice, there is a change in the quality of my pictures.... That is because I was finally able to get a new camera! Yay!!!!!! I am so super excited! I spent most of Saturday playing with it and trying to figure out how to work it instead of packing!











On New Years Eve we ended up at a spur of the moment NYE party with some friends. It was great to relax and hang out with everyone before we have to leave. We were still in bed by 11 :) The joys of parenthood. 

We are now in the brunt of the move. We have boxes all over the house and our bed is out in the living room so we can clean the carpets. I am feeling a bit out of sorts. I can't really find anything. Our clothes are in a laundry basket that I have to dig through every time I need a pair of socks. We have been eating out and leftovers since Christmas. I am really just ready to be in the new house and to have a home cooked meal.

I have a feeling my next post will be from Chattanooga! The next few days are going to be nuts! Wish is luck!

Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment