We are very excited to have him back and to hear all his stories about his trip.
The boys actually surprised us at the airport. We were waiting for them to come up the escalator and they were able to sneak up behind us. I guess we were waiting at the wrong spot...
Finley was very excited to have her Daddy home!
The night before they came home we had a Hoedown at our church.
Finley took this picture of me. She has really started to want to use my camera.
She had a great time running around and playing the games.
At all the game stations she got a piece of candy. She refused to put it in her bucket. She wanted to eat it as soon as she got it.
Trying to catch a donuts on a string is hard work!
I tried to get her to sit on the saddle, but she wasn't interested at all!
She was more focused on eating her cookie.
The finger nail painting station was right up her ally. She LOVES to have her nails painted and couldn't wait to do this!
Saturday night we had a Halloween birthday party. It was a good thing we had this going on, because it was the night Matthew flew home. If I had been home, I would have been looking at the clock ever 30 seconds. So this gave me something to focus on while we waited.
Finley as a ballerina fairy.
I also dressed up. I tried to go as Effie Trinket. I think I did a good job except the I didn't have the pink hair. The best part of this is that we left right from the party for the airport, so I had to pick up Matthew in costume :)
On Halloween we skipped school and went to downtown for trick-or-treating in the square.
Then we headed off for our annual community group Halloween party.
Finley and her friend, Nadia, are exactly 13 months apart and this is the second year in a row that they dressed up at the same thing. Last year they were bees. We did not plan this, be we love it. Nadia's mom said she loved it because Finley was like a little "mini me."
Finley had a great time trick or treating. She got TONS of candy! We would walk up to houses and they would say "Oh my goodness! You are so cute! Here have a handful of candy!"
Well we are on to November and we aren't slowing down!
Here is to the Holidays! I can't wait!
I love baking and crafting and this is the best time of the year for it!



















No comments:
Post a Comment